![]() |
| Learning how to fly |
![]() |
| I couldn't pick Jacqueline up because I was cooking. Asher volunteered (on his own) to do so and Jacqueline immediately stopped crying. |
![]() |
| Helping to make bread (she didn't want to give me the scraper back) |
![]() |
| Another pool day with a modified piece that became a slip 'n slide |
![]() |
| Me, Jacqueline, friends Ryan and Tristan, Asher at a water park. |
![]() |
| Number running. I call a number, Asher runs to it. Someday he'll know the difference between 4 and 5. |
![]() |
| Water balloons (Jacqueline didn't pop hers for over an hour) |
![]() |
| Squash smile #1 |
![]() |
| Squash smile #2 |
![]() |
| Enjoying a quiet, restful moment together. |
![]() |
| Ninja turtle Asher. Nope, he hasn't seen any of the movies or cartoons, just all the paraphernalia available for sell right now. |











No comments:
Post a Comment