Little Jacqueline is wanting to help more and more. I now referee two kids who "argue" about who wants to set the table.
We started learning how to identify numbers this week. Here Asher is showing off his "0"'s.One day there was a little girl who was placed in her crib in time-out because she was throwing multiple temper tantrums. Little did her mom know that she was simple exhausted. The little girl fell asleep in bed with her shoes on, no clothes and unswaddled.
Asher pushing his sister in a swing.
Asher receives a mini ice-cream cone after dinner when he stays dry all day. How do you think he'd look with a goatee?
Happy Birthday to me! I celebrated birthday number 3_ this week! It was a great day. I woke up craving Einstein Bagels so Rob and Asher made a run to the bagel store. Rob took off a half day from work and we took the kids to the pool and enjoyed presents and apple pie. A easy and yummy dinner of pizza made for a nice lazy day. I'm looking forward to many more birthdays. Phone calls, presents, notes, facebook, etc... I felt the love.Our science activity followed up on last weeks using water and food coloring. This week Asher practiced mixing primary colors to make secondary colors. Jacqueline loved stirring the colors Asher put in her jar.
4th of July
Festivities started out with our ward's annual pancake breakfast.
We then headed out to Leesburg to watch the small town's parade.
![]() |
| Kids on a Bucket Train |
![]() |
| Girls on Their Ponies |
![]() |
| Awesome American Eagle Bike |
![]() |
| Armed Forces Cadets |
![]() |
| Left to Right: Asher, Jacqueline, Rob, Friends Jessie, Danielle |
![]() |
| Entertaining Dancers and Their Great Costumes |
![]() |
| 4th of July Biscuits |
![]() |
| Patriotic Shaving Cream Painting |
![]() |
| Watching Herdon's Fireworks. Jaqueline LOVED the fireworks and watching people watching the fireworks. Asher loved the headphones Rob brought for Asher's sensitive ears. |
Hike
Rob has a short (3 day) break from school so we ventured out on a short hike with friends and the kids.
![]() |
| Friends Matt and Charlie |
![]() |
| Enjoying the view |
![]() |
| The view |
Jacqueline loved "hanging out" with daddy :). The weather was perfect (i.e. not humid)
After the hike I ended up taking a two hour nap. I think going on a hike after a long run might have been pushing it a little bit. Oh well, live and learn.
Thanks for a great week family.
Thanks for a great week family.


























No comments:
Post a Comment