Sunday, October 25, 2009

Disney On Ice - Celebrations!

This last Friday Rob and I were able to go to Disney on Ice's show Celebrations. I have wanted to go to one of their ice shows since I was a little girl and jumped at the chance to go (student priced tickets are great!). Rob had to be almost literally dragged to it. The only thing that helped him to stand it was the two cute kids we took with us, Max and Abby, since their mom was out of town. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing (and I think Rob did too).


Rob, Abby, Max

Mickey said that the hat and cape felt familiar before putting it on :).

This one scared a little girl sitting on the front row and her parents had to take her out until the nice princesses were back, it was a bit disturbing.


Almost all the Disney princesses.

Final celebration, Christmas! (although they didn't call it that, sad).

2 comments:

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

How fun! I have always wanted to go. what a good sport of Rob. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am glad yall got to go! Emma wishes she was there. Love yall!