Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chair

Back in September of last year I posted about a chair that I decided to reupholster in leather. Little did I realize what I was getting myself into, but it is finally done. The chair on the left is the original cloth with the finished product on the right.


7 comments:

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

It looks awesome! I remember when you got the leather to start.Good job, girl!

Julia said...

Wow! What a change. It looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

So awesome!! can you come over and do my wing-back rocker circa1970???

lizlarry.anderson said...

Crystal, you're so talented!

Christy said...

Wowzers! You are so amazing! I bought a chair to reupholster too, but I've been too intimidated to get started! So this is inspiring.

Hinmans @ Swiss Mission said...

Is that our old blue chair? It looks strangely familiar. And its mate? Do you have it too? Looks like you did a terrific job!

The Sorensons said...

Wow Crystal! I'm totally impressed. I remember when you purchased the leather and was trying to explain to me how you were going to do it. Well done!