That is so funny and so cute! I love it. Especially the "waiting nervously" bit. :D
WOW!! That is a lot of posts! I am so glad that I got to see all of them. Asher is so BIG!! I hope to see him soon!
I love this! I'm pretty jealous of that little red head you have there ;)
Put a smile on my face . . . how adorable!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so funny and so cute! I love it. Especially the "waiting nervously" bit. :D
WOW!! That is a lot of posts! I am so glad that I got to see all of them. Asher is so BIG!! I hope to see him soon!
I love this! I'm pretty jealous of that little red head you have there ;)
Put a smile on my face . . . how adorable!
Post a Comment