Crystal has a new toy to play with :). Following is the front cover for our wedding book (I know it's almost four years late, but better late then never).
She should concentrate on her homework instead - Rob
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love it. So, do the pages print up and you put them in the scrap book? Or is it a digital scrapbook that you just keep on the computer?
3 comments:
I love it. So, do the pages print up and you put them in the scrap book? Or is it a digital scrapbook that you just keep on the computer?
Either. You can print it, or save it as a .pdf or .jpg file and publish it with the myriad of personal book publishers now available.
hmm, I don't know if my last comment made it or not. I was just saying I think this looks cute and I might want to try :)
Post a Comment